[BioSQL-l] Copy of script for simplified biosql Oracle

Hilmar Lapp hlapp at gnf.org
Tue Jan 18 13:10:02 EST 2005

If there is anything special about this script then I believe it should
be in the repository. I'm not exactly sure what 'simplified'
encompasses here; the biosql schema and API does sit entirely in a
single user account by default. The biosql standard names are not
exported as public synonyms by default, but first, if you're going to
access the database through the schema owner, this doesn't concern you
anyway, and second, there's a script that generates a script with which
to establish the synonyms for any user, and third, it is trivial to
modify this script such that the created synonyms are public instead of
private.

Did you hit a specific error or problem?

	-hilmar

Hilmar Lapp                            email: lapp at gnf.org