[BioSQL-l] DBXRef

Hilmar Lapp hlapp@gnf.org
Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:55:06 -0700

FYI and in case you were wondering what the status on this is, I still think that theoretically this would be the right way to go, but in practice there are issues caused by the fact that the DBLink adaptor's business logic doesn't know (and shouldn't have to know) that in this schema DBLink and Bio::PrimarySeq are the same thing. I.e., the skeleton update is a twist in the business logic, that I decided I don't want to get into at this point.

So, for the time being I'll keep the DBXRef table.

	-hilmar