[Open-bio-l] RE: [BioSQL-l] Ontology names

hz5@njit.edu hz5@njit.edu
Tue, 01 Oct 2002 12:16:05 -0400 (EDT)

Question:

GENE ONTOLOGYTM CONSORTIUM(http://www.geneontology.org/) has a whole system set
up in 3 category: cellular components, biological process, and molecular
function. Is the ontology term/name talked here same concept as those?

Haibo