[BioRuby] [Revitalizing SciRuby]

Pjotr Prins pjotr.public14 at thebird.nl
Tue Apr 18 09:25:59 EDT 2023

For everyone who is still interested in Ruby development:

Let's meet Sunday 23 April, 7am Eastern time. https://meet.jit.si/sciruby

That is juggling a bit with time frames to make Japan fit:

Africa/Nairobi       -- Sun 23 Apr 14:00:00 EAT 2023
Europe/Amsterdam     -- Sun 23 Apr 13:00:00 CEST 2023
Europe/London        -- Sun 23 Apr 12:00:00 BST 2023
America/New_York     -- Sun 23 Apr 07:00:00 EDT 2023
America/Chicago      -- Sun 23 Apr 06:00:00 CDT 2023
America/Los_Angeles  -- Sun 23 Apr 04:00:00 PDT 2023 (sorry!)
Japan                -- Sun 23 Apr 20:00:00

Join the matrix room for chat https://matrix.to/#/#sciruby:matrix.org

The idea is to come up with a strategy for the coming years. Landon
will attend RubyConf and can drum up support for dataframes etc. Maybe
we can meet up at one of the future conferences.

Pj.