[BioRuby] [pjotr.prins at gmail.com: Revitalizing SciRuby]

MISHIMA, Hiroyuki missy at be.to
Mon Apr 17 20:46:25 EDT 2023

Hi all,

It is great to hear that the SciRuby project continues to be active.

The use of a common dataframe structure for some of the BioRuby/BioGems functionality would be highly beneficial. The dataframe structure could resemble that of Python's Pandas or R's dplyr/Tidyverse, and personally, I would prefer the latter.

Hiro,

--
MISHIMA, Hiroyuki, DDS, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor