[BioRuby] [GSoC][NeXML and RDF API] Code Review.

Anurag Priyam anurag08priyam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 15:49:35 EDT 2010

Last week, I worked on finishing implementation of Trees: trees, tree,
network; and started work on the characters element. This weeks target is to
complete the implementation of the characters element.

It would be awesome to have some code review including: implementation, API
design, coding style and tests. I am planning to give a good amount of time
in the fourth week in making the code more robust. It would make perfect
sense to have some feedback to serve as guidelines :). The master branch and
API discussion page are at:

[1] http://github.com/yeban/bioruby
[2]
https://www.nescent.org/wg_phyloinformatics/NeXML_and_RDF_API_for_BioRuby