[Biopython] Contribution Ideas

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 15 15:47:48 EST 2024

Hello Will,

I replied earlier on the OBF slack, and asked for clarification on the scope of
the splicing idea.

One timely suggestion which would help any newcomer getting to grips
with the current scope of Biopython would be to worth through the recently
transformed Tutorial and Cookbook:

https://biopython.org/docs/latest/

I am expecting some small glitches in the recent move from LaTeX to RST
with Sphinx, the current release for comparison:

https://biopython.org/docs/1.83/

e.g. known issue https://github.com/biopython/biopython/issues/4571

Thanks,

Peter