[Biopython] Biopython Tutorial no longer written in LaTeX, but RST

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 4 15:39:12 EST 2024

Likewise.

I haven't given up on getting a nice PDF yet (it can be made
to work but there are rather more warning messages than I'd like).

The Sphinx single-file HTML output is OK, but lacks the nice
table of contents and search.

Rather we might just include the many-file HTML in the
source code zip/tar-ball?

Peter