[Biopython] Invitation: Survey on New Peer Reviewing Platform

Tomás Olavarría tomas at 4id.science
Fri Nov 3 23:09:57 EDT 2023

 Dear undergraduates, graduates and postdocs,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to invite you to
participate in a survey concerning a groundbreaking peer reviewing platform
designed to change the way the scientific community interacts and
collaborates between each other.

Your insights and feedback are important to us, and we highly value your
expertise in the field. As a token of our appreciation for your time and
contribution, all respondents who complete the survey *will be granted a
complimentary membership to our platform*.

Your participation will enable us to refine and enhance the platform to
better serve the needs of the scientific community. Together, we can create
a seamless and efficient system for reviewing and sharing scientific
research.

To begin the survey, please click on the following google forms link:
https://forms.gle/6eUUVrkr11zuG4o6A

The survey should take approximately 5 to 10 minutes to complete.

Should you have any questions or require further information, please do not
hesitate to reach out to me at tomas at 4id.science (instead of responding to
this email).

Thank you in advance for your invaluable contribution. We look forward to
your feedback.
Warm regards,

Tomás Olavarría | Scientific Consultant

4ID©|Digitalízate

  <https://www.instagram.com/4idscience/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/4id-chile/?originalSubdomain=cl>

Av. Francisco Bilbao 3771 / Oficina 201 /

Providencia - Santiago – Chile

Tel. (56) 2 2905 7184 / Tel. (56) 2 2225 1513