[Biopython] codon-optimization method

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 21 04:48:26 EDT 2023

Hello Alex,

Yes, you can go ahead and make a pull request:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/4368

Depending on the nature of the change you have in mind, a little
disccusion before coding may make sense - especially if there is
more than one obvious way to tackle something.

It is also encouraging for us as maintainers if another user
on the mailing list (or via GitHub) shows support for some proposed
functionality (as we as individuals may not have a use for it).

Thanks,

Peter