[Biopython] How to rotate the labels in Bio.Graphics.BasicChromosome module in biopython?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:44:07 UTC 2018

Hello David,

Currently our code does not offer any way to rotate the labels -
although the underlying graphics library ReportLab does support this.

To do this you'd need to enhance the code in:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/blob/master/Bio/Graphics/BasicChromosome.py

Also might landscape paper and/or multiple pages help?

Regards,

Peter