[Biopython] [GSoC] Please submit your GSoC 2018 project ideas until Jan 20th.

João Rodrigues j.p.g.l.m.rodrigues at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:44:16 UTC 2018

Hi Sourav,

I'd keep the discussion on the list so others can give some input too :)

Ah, secondary structures, I was thinking about tertiary! What kind of
analysis would you have in mind? Do you have a paper (or your own example)
or so where people do analysis you would like to add? Adding to this, would
it be interesting to combine this with 3D structures of RNA, to for
example, compare predicted secondary structures with 3D models?

Cheers,

João