[Biopython] Issues parsing genbank files

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 5 11:16:22 UTC 2017

I've been off work ill but I saw David's query on Twitter and knew it
was resolved,

https://twitter.com/bioinformagic/status/915326255603552257

I'm not sure if there is an easy way to decide if and when gbwithparts
is essential, or if the NCBI have changed whatever logic controls if
you only a summary? Using gbwithparts is probably a sensible default
if you care about the full sequence and feature list.

David - can you pin point which bit of the Tutorial you'd like this
clarified in please? Its currently written in LaTeX should you want to
submit a pull request directly:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/tree/master/Doc/Tutorial

Thanks,

Peter