[Biopython] Delays posting to the mailing list

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 13 10:18:05 UTC 2017

Dear Biopythoneers,

I'm not sure if my email below from last week will arrive or not
(at the time of writing, it is not on the archives).

There has been progress on the OBF mailing lists (lots of spam
mails from one domain have been blocked) and some of your
real messages have been delivered, but I don't think we're quite
back to normal yet. Further details here:

Thank you for your patience,

Peter