[Biopython] Structure Module

Patrick Kunzmann padix.kleber at gmail.com
Mon May 29 13:41:13 UTC 2017

Since I joined the mailing lists recently, I have not seen the
discussion yet. The primary aim of the package is efficient and easy
structure data analysis. An "structure.io" subpackage is also planned
for the future, where the structures can be read and written from/to
different file formats, but this might require some support from the
Biopython community.

Best regards,

Patrick