[Biopython] Experimental Version Installation Problem: Structure Module Not Installed

Souparno Adhikary souparnoa91 at gmail.com
Thu May 25 08:36:05 UTC 2017

Hi,

I downloaded the experimental version from github and tried to install
using the setup.py file as per the instructions. I uninstalled the previous
instance and did a fresh installation.

Only thing is that the Structure module (located in the Structure folder
under Bio) is not getting copied in the
/usr/local/lib/python/dist-packages/Bio folder. And, when I tried to call
it from a program, it's unable to find a module Structure.

Can you suggest how to include that module?

Souparno Adhikary,
CHPC Lab,
Department of Microbiology,
University of Calcutta.