[Biopython] Mining the PDB header

Ahmad Abdelzaher underoath006 at gmail.com
Thu May 11 19:55:23 UTC 2017

Sorry for the misunderstanding, but I'm mining the structures
themselves. To be more precise, I'm doing structure prediction
analysis. I'm not doing text mining of the headers themselves. I'm not
sure which classification is used in the PDB, how consistent it
is,...etc. I would be interested in any information regarding the
function, or localization,..etc. If you think I'm not quite sure what
I want, you'd be correct. Ultimately I will be clustering the
structures based on that classification.