[Biopython] Suggestion for a new biopython logo

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Wed May 10 13:22:04 UTC 2017

Sorry, I could use Leighton's grey version in quite opposite opinion to
just emphasise how great your last version got Patrick! The shades "means"
the DNA bases, which is a really great touch.

In the end Patrick, don't try to satisfy everybody, it's impossible. Settle
with a couple of versions and maybe we can do a doodle so community can
decide their preference.

Otherwise this thread will go ad astra et infinitum.

On 10 May 2017 at 13:48, Leighton Pritchard <Leighton.Pritchard at hutton.ac.uk