[Biopython] Blast Two Sequences

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 10 17:15:33 UTC 2017

Good idea Lenna, but that only works within Python. Here we need to provide
the FASTA format sequence data to NCBI BLAST.

If there was only one input file involved, Islam might be able to pipe that to
BLAST using stdin. However, there there are two input files so I don't see
any easy way to do this other than two temporary files.

Peter