[Biopython] Dropping Python 3.3 support soon?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 19 18:08:28 UTC 2017

That change has now been made, Biopython 1.70 will
not install under Python 3.3:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/8724f624eb6ac46dbe632ab2b57bee218466c22a

Also a follow up to remove some Python 3.3 only code:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/1d22a21e238dd6b82e597325acb256a5a60f8def

If there is any more bits of code only needed on early Python 3
(and not Python 2.7) which we remove, please get in touch.

Thanks,

Peter