[Biopython] Converting transcript coordinates to genome coordinates

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:42:52 UTC 2017

Hi Lenna,

Thank you!

Sorry for the delay - the CodeFest and BOSC plus ISMB/ECCB
was a fun but busy trip.

I know a fair amount about sequence coordinates, but have
rarely needed to map between protein or gene coordinates
and genomic coordinates. I would suggest waiting for user
feedback to identify any missing functionality.

We can include the new code with an experimental warning
if you feel there is a high chance of the API needing changes?

Regards,

Peter