[Biopython] help with ncbiWWW

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 26 13:57:53 UTC 2017

Hi Pej.

Hmm. Maybe setting the timeout is not going to solve your
problem. I was hoping that would be a neat solution.

Can you show us the stack trace when you had to stop a job
please?

I assume you are using control+c to do this, in which case
Python ought to stop with the exception KeyboardInterrupt.
What I am interested in here is where in the code Python
is getting stuck. That would be a good clue.

Peter