[Biopython] How to get Free R value and Report mistakes in the documents

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 10 11:12:46 UTC 2017

Dear Haun,

Regarding R-value and R-free,

http://pdb101.rcsb.org/learn/guide-to-understanding-pdb-data/r-value-and-r-free

These seem to be in the REMARK header lines, but I don't work with structures
nowadays so hopefully someone else can help with a working example.

Regarding the tutorial, the first inconsistency was fixed fairly recently,
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/eb947f3d2e496f282bcf5b3e697b2a0b5d676b2c

I've fixed the missing import now:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/a7be23691656d6663fa5796e7cf1255b1c57654f

These changes will appear on the website copy of the Tutorial as part of the
Biopython 1.70 release (which I expect to happen this week).

Thank you for getting in touch,

Peter