[Biopython] Converting transcript coordinates to genome coordinates

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 6 10:10:53 UTC 2017

Hi all,

A while back Lenna submitted a pull request which should be of interest:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/pull/309

Documentation:

http://biopython.org/wiki/Coordinate_mapping

Example:

https://gist.github.com/lennax/10600113

Having a fresh set of eyes on this would be great, as there does
seem to be enough interest to finish this and get it added to
Biopython.

Thanks,

Peter