[Biopython] Support for k-mer analyses?

Alexey Morozov alexeymorozov1991 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 06:44:05 UTC 2017

As there is not so much interest in this task (and people in biopython-dev
were uncertain over whether it'd be useful to include kmer module into
Biopython distriution), I've decided not to make it. If anyone needs a
(non-Biopython) kmer library, there already are several. I haven't done a
proper comparison, but kPAL seems most developed.

--
Alexey Morozov,
LIN SB RAS, bioinformatics group.