[Biopython] ResidueDepth msms.exe has stopped working

João Rodrigues j.p.g.l.m.rodrigues at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 18:28:09 UTC 2017

So, I run into a different problem here (windows 10, python 3.6).
Apparently, the ResidueDepth code depends on pdb_to_xyzr, which is a BASH
script that cannot run on windows. It seems to be a simple lookup table
though, so we might be able to re-write it in Python. How did you bypass
this to get to your error?