[Biopython] Intel Python distribution

Gunning, Don don.gunning at intel.com
Fri Sep 23 15:03:12 UTC 2016

Peter

Thanks for the reply.

Regarding disk i/o, this is a universal issue.  The main solution available is code restructuring and the use of SSD's to hide latency.

Regarding Pairwise2, we are looking for packages that we can include in our distribution.  Can anyone advise how widely it is used and Is there an need for further performance improvement?

Regards

Don