[Biopython] Community help needed to verify checksums for past releases

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed May 18 10:26:33 UTC 2016

Hello all,

Thanks to community contributions, we've verified all the past
*.tar.gz releases, which in turn let me check all the *.zip files too.

I've also verified the most recent Windows installers for
Biopython 1.65 and 1.66, but for historical completeness I would
like to verify the checksums for all the older Windows releases.

If anyone still has copies of the older Biopython installers
(e.g. on older backup disks), please get in touch.

You can use the mailing list, GitHub issue, or email me directly:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython.github.io/issues/7

Thank you!

Peter