[Biopython] Problem installing biopython on Mac OS X 10.10.3

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Jun 2 09:13:01 UTC 2016

Hi Daniel,

How are you trying to install Biopython within Canopy? Note
that Enthought have done a package so this should be simple:

https://www.enthought.com/products/canopy/package-index/
https://support.enthought.com/hc/en-us/articles/204469690-Installing-packages-into-Canopy-User-Python-from-the-OS-command-line

i.e. Did you try this at the command line:

$ enpkg biopython

Peter