[Biopython] Ace Contig parsing Bio.AlignIO

Eike Mayland-Quellhorst eike.mayland.quellhorst at uni-oldenburg.de
Thu Nov 26 14:01:02 UTC 2015

Sorry, I found my mistake (missplaced align object, so it was not updated after each iteration), so my script is working now. But in gerenal I would like to see an option in AlignIO for .ace files, as we like the old Cap3 assembler for assembling MiSeq Amplicon data (in a pipe starting with BBmap tools, cap3, filtering, MAFFT alignment with reference sequence of locus, visual inspection of alignments).

all the best
Eike Mayland-Quellhorst

--
Eike Mayland-Quellhorst