[Biopython] Thermocycler program file format(ting)

Chris Mitchell chris.mit7 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 14:34:54 UTC 2015

I would suggest keeping a csv. PCR cyclces are usually somewhere between
5-10 steps so it's not hard to wrap your head around what is going on. A
simple columnar style like step, temperature, duration, goto step#,
(optional notes) would probably cover everything you need.

A nice format to illustrate the links would be a graphviz object, but you'd
be losing a universal format (.csv). To me, it's simple enough to not
warrant isolating the crowd who doesn't want to install your special
viewer/format decoder.

Chris