[Biopython] codon optimisation script

Ryan J. Hope r.j.hope81 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 17:11:24 UTC 2015

Does anyone know of a python script for codon optimization of a FASTA file using a codon usage table as a reference?

Hi, I need a template Python script (or a complete script or perhaps just some advice) for conversion of a gene belonging to R. eutrophia for heterologous expression in C. acetobutylicum. I have a codon usage table as a .txt file copied from Kazusa and the gene I'm interested in as FASTA. If anyone has a .py file they can upload that would be great :)

Kind regards,
Ryan H.

(previously posted on research gate)