[Biopython] graphics library suggestions?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon May 4 14:08:53 UTC 2015

Hi Katie,

The scaling depends on the total length (bp) and tracks being shown.

If you are trying to produce a set of figures with the same scale, scale
them all to the longest sequence - or draw it as a single multiple track
figure.

e.g. This example (ignoring the cross links) has three sequences
of differing lengths:

http://news.open-bio.org/news/2012/03/cross-links-in-genomediagram/

Peter