[Biopython] align sequence to genomic DNA

Horea Chrristian h.chr at mail.ru
Tue Mar 3 01:31:39 UTC 2015

Hi again Peter,

Thanks for the answer:

> BLAST alignments include the start/end coordinates of the match on
both the query sequence and the match/hit sequence.

Is there any convenient way to access these values from within
biopython? Quite frankly I can't even find them by looking at the XML
https://bpaste.net/show/3c2d54393feb (the output is huge, this is just
the part that fit into my console).

So, can you show me how to get those values?

Best,
Christian