[Biopython] parsing gff3 sequence

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 1 09:59:10 UTC 2015

Hello,

Biopython can read GenBank files directly (e.g. using Bio.SeqIO).
Brad Chapman has some GFF parsing code which integrates
into Biopython: http://biopython.org/wiki/GFF_Parsing

Biopython can be used to draw simple chromosome diagrams, e.g.
http://news.open-bio.org/news/2011/10/chromosome-diagrams-in-biopython/

However, you're interested in circos rather than Biopython.
Could you clarify your question please?

Peter