[Biopython] BOSC slides: Biopython Project Update - 2015

João Rodrigues j.p.g.l.m.rodrigues at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 13:29:02 UTC 2015

Hi Peter & All,

Again, thanks for the opportunity.

It was great meeting you and Bow and Brad and Kai, as well as others that are not necessarily part of Biopython but of other Bio* projects and/or OBF. I’ll definitely try to join in more often to these events, hopefully with a functioning laptop :)

Indeed, thanks to all the contributors, I hope I didn’t say or show something wrong during the talk and in the slides, but in case, let me know I can always correct it.

Cheers,

João