[Biopython] creating simple genome database

Karin Lagesen karin.lagesen at medisin.uio.no
Fri Jul 10 08:46:59 UTC 2015

Hi!

I am in need of creating a simple genomics database, basically one that
contains the information found in a genbank record. However, I need one
that contains info for multiple genomes, and thus I need several tables,
an organism table, a feature table, etc. I have been looking around for
something like this, because I couldn't imagine that this wasn't already
a solved problem. I imagined that this would be useful for loads of
researchers out there. However, nothing found yet.

Hence this email. Do any of you know of something like this already
existing, or if not, do you have any suggestions for how I go about
making my own?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Karin

--