[Biopython] [PubMed] How to view PMID-list on the website?

MX m464983 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 03:45:52 UTC 2015

I had the similar needs a few years ago and here is what I did:

1. Make the query as you need using NCBI pubmed GUI and mine looks like
query = Entrez.esearch(db="pubmed", term='(publisher[sb] AND ("%s"[Date -
Publication]:"%s"[Date - Publication])' % (last_update, current),
usehistory="y")

2. Process the query records
 records=Entrez.read(query)
    query.close()