[Biopython] [Entrez.efetch] save records

c.buhtz at posteo.jp c.buhtz at posteo.jp
Fri Dec 4 15:53:06 UTC 2015

On 2015-12-04 08:33 Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
> (Slightly off topic, do you care about Python 3.3? Maybe we
> can drop support for that and get ride of this ugly-handle-hack
> workaround)

I am not sure what you mean. Can you explain please?

I use the current Python3.x available on my system: v3.4.
I don't care about Python2 not because it is "old" (Python3 is "old",
too). Because it is "better" in some points and most packages
supporting it.

And by the way: Python2 is quite different in syntax. I am not able to
write anything in Python2 because I don't know it.

> Thet returned object is just a (wrapper for) a normal handle,

I know that.

>         output_handle.write(results_handle.read())

I would never thought like that. ;) To easy.
--
GnuPGP-Key ID 0751A8EC