[Biopython] Remove heteroatoms

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 06:09:27 UTC 2014

Hi Rojan,

The code looks o.k. to me. Waters are sometimes in ATOM records, which
would break the parser.

Another reason can be that you are iterating and removing the waters at the
same time. Try saving the ids of the heteroatoms you want to remove to a,
list and then iterate over this list and remove them.

Best,
João