[Biopython] Understanding pdb biopython

Sanjeev Sariya s.sariya_work at ymail.com
Sun Oct 26 16:31:09 UTC 2014

Hi Joao,Thank you for response.If all residues aren't resolved in crystal, then extracting sequence from pdb, wouldn't be a good call.
 I will be working a lot [~100s or 1000s] in near future. Is there any way, I can find break in my pdb file?

- Another doubt, I've, while printing the chain.ids in script. Many times, I get  chain " ", that is a space. In script sent, code looks like:
        st=PDBParser(QUIET=True).get_structure('X',i)
        ko=st.get_chains()
        for i in ko:
            print i.id
Why space name is present?