[Biopython] Need Guidance to start contributing to BioPython

Naman Bhayani namanbhayani.bitspilani at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 20:06:47 UTC 2014

Hello sir,
 I am Naman,i study EEE,2nd year at BITS Pilani.
 I am relatively new to opensource contribution.I have started contributing
since a few days and i am actively contributing BinPy organisation,and it
participated in gsoc  2014.

My Github Profile: https://github.com/Rapternmn

My skills:C,C++,Python,Basic web development.
I am also interested in biology,so i thought it would be nice to explore
and contribute to this organisation
I am willing to learn a lot more things.

Please tell me what do i need to know to start contributing to biopython
and how should i begin contributing?

Thank you very much