[Biopython] Using Phylo to draw trees with images in nodes

Jaime Tovar jmtc21 at bath.ac.uk
Fri Nov 7 20:11:05 UTC 2014

Hi Jaime,

Sorry for the delay, the workaround looks very interesting, thanks for
the info. Sadly we are looking for something a bit different. We want to
completely automate generation of environments so we can used them to
provide some services which rely on ETE. One of my workmates is working
in a solution using Docker. Will keep you posted about how it goes.
Thanks again!

Jaime.