[Biopython] Graphics

Asma Riyaz asmariyaz23 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 18:26:55 UTC 2014

GenomeDiagram
I am using the multiple tracks example in the tutorial as my base,
selecting only "gene" whose id exist in my list and hence I can see the
white space to the left and right of the feature.

I specified a lower "end" in gd_diagram.draw() but this shows up in such a
way that everything after the end position is not displayed even though
there a more features.

I have attached my figure below.

My requirement: I want to show all the ids with an arrow sigil wherever it
occurs on a genome(which I accomplished) BUT the arrows turn out to be too
small to make sense of

Any ideas to make it look better?
Asma