[Biopython] Exonerate Parser Error

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 23:30:40 UTC 2014

Hi Zheng,

Thank you for the files :). I found out what was causing the error and
have pushed a patch along with some tests to our codebase
(https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/377889b05235c2e6f192916fb610d0da01b45c6d).
You should be able to parse your file using the latest `master`
branch.

Hope this helps,
Bow