[Biopython] IMGT/HLA DB Access

Willis, Jordan R jordan.r.willis at Vanderbilt.Edu
Tue Jan 28 22:22:20 UTC 2014

Hi Eyal,

The imgt database is not that dynamic to be honest. Will one download not suffice? You can get all the accession numbers from this table.

http://www.imgt.org/IMGTrepertoireMH/index.php?section=LocusGenes&repertoire=RepresentativeGenes#notes

I have been trying to get an IMGT api for years now. Unfortunately, you are just better off creating your own tools from scratch.