[Biopython] typo error “source_ersion” , it should be “source_version"

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 13:50:34 UTC 2014

Hi Peter,

I cannot promise, but I will try to see how to improve
test_SeqIO_SeqXML.py. Meanwhile, another typo:

        if self.species is not None:
            if not isinstance(species, basestring):

should be:

        if self.species is not None:
            if not isinstance(*self.*species, basestring):

On 23 January 2014 15:11, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Alan <alanwilter at gmail.com> wrote:
> > In
> https://github.com/biopython/biopython/blob/master/Bio/SeqIO/SeqXmlIO.py

> >             attrs["sourceVersion"] = self.source_ersion
> >

> > Alan
>
> Yes indeed, fixed - thank you:
>
> https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/0e23daf8d0d2ad9130479417d77147e794e182be
>
> This highlights that we could do with a few more unit tests on
> the annotation side of things in the SeqXML code:
>
> https://github.com/biopython/biopython/blob/master/Tests/test_SeqIO_SeqXML.py
>
> Regards,

Alan Wilter SOUSA da SILVA, DSc
Bioinformatician, UniProt