[Biopython] Bio.PDB.PDBParser() Superimposer()

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 11:59:43 UTC 2014

Hi Jurgens,

When you pass the two sequences to the Superimposer I guess you can trim
the sequence to that which you want (pass a list of residues that is sliced
to those that you want to include). The only requirement would be that both
have the same number of atoms.

If this doesn't make much sense I can give an example with code.

Cheers,

João