[Biopython] Monte Carlo Simulation

Jeremias Ponciano da Silva jere_2001 at ig.com.br
Tue Jan 14 19:41:24 UTC 2014

Thanks Jared for the reply.
Seek a similarity of DNA, for example with the blast, getting this similar
sequence, eg 70%, I got to take this sequence, and do a test to see if it
is significant or not, making the randomization of this sample obtained, I
thought to do with Monte Carlo test to see if this within the normal 95% or
beyond 5%, which is what I seek.

*Jeremias Ponciano*