[Biopython] Bio.PDB.PDBParser() Superimposer()

Willis, Jordan R jordan.r.willis at Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Feb 19 17:05:31 UTC 2014

I also have an example where I have one native and several models that needs an RMSD.

It performs a multiple sequence alignment one at a time and iterates through the alignment file to do a one-to-one array of atoms in the sequence alignment before calculating a superposition. If the atoms do not match, they are thrown out of the alignment. Let me know if  you want to see this, it’s a bit complex.

Jordan